Permanent Makeup Services Include:
The Intradermal Pigmentation procedure for lip color is beautiful. It can appear to change the size and shape of the lips as well as the color. This procedure helps prevent lipstick from bleeding into the surrounding skin. Many people request a soft pink, similar to the lip color to that of an infant, for those who want a natural look. Others may desire a dramatic effect.
The Intradermal Pigmentation procedure for eyebrows can mimic the appearance of hair in the brow line. Anyone who desires more fullness of the brows will love the procedure (and the time saved not applying makeup!) Those who used to apply pencil can go swimming, play tennis, or wipe their forehead without the embarrassment of losing their eyebrows. Those suffering from alopecia (hair loss) are pleasantly surprised at how natural it looks.
A subtle, natural look, mimicking thousands of tiny eyelashes with the implantation of pigments in the lash line is popular with both male and female clients. Additional shadowing of color can be added for a soft natural liner or a more bold, definite line can be achieved. Ophthalmologists recommend Intradermal Cosmetic procedures for those who are allergic to conventional makeup and for those wearing contact lenses.
• Mucosal Coloring
Mucosal coloring is the art of adding color to the inner mucosal tissue just below the eye, a procedure that complements your eye’s natural sparkle. The coloring of the mucosal tissue adds depth and vibrance.
• Areola Reconstruction
The areola and nipple area of the breast can become discolored over time or following surgery, such as a mastectomy or breast augmentation. Areola reconstruction brings back the natural look for the areola/nipple area.
This procedure is crystal free and works best on superficial skin problems like fine lines, dull skin, brown spots, mild acne scars and age spots. This non-surgical method can improve or eliminate superficial skin problems. It works on all skin types and colors -- producing subtle changes, causing no skin color change or scarring.
Additional Services Include
- BBL-Intense Pulse Light Treatments
- Chemical/Glycolic/Jessner Peels
- Dermal Planing
- Pre/Post Operative Skincare/Camouflage
- Laser Vein Therapy
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Micro Laser Peel - mild to moderate laser resurfacing
- ProFractional Laser - moderate non-ablative laser procedure to improve skins texture, discoloration, scarring, pore size and fine lines.
- Skin Classic High Frequency - treating Sebaceous Hyperplasia, Hyperpigmentation, Seborrheic Keratosis, Acne Cysts, Skin Tags and Actinic Keratosis
- Micro Needling - Using fractionated needle resurfacing to induce growth of collagen and reduce fine lines, pore size, improve skin texture and minimize acne scarring.
- Tattoo Removal - Micro Pen TR - mechanized epidermal tattoo removal.
- Oxygen Facials - Skin For Life Oxygen Infusion System
- Crystal-Free Microdermabrasion/Diamond Dermabrasion - non-surgical skin refining. This procedure removes skin debris, imperfections, blemishes, fine lines and when used along with skincare products that penetrate through the epidermis to the dermal layer, helps to replenish nutrients, restores cell activity ( turnover) and skin health.
Additional Products we offer:
- Biopelle Skin Care
- Skin Script Skin Care
- Elta, M.D.
- Grand Lash, M.D.